Treasure Boxx Clarke Limited operates www.treasureboxx.co.nz
treasureboxx is fully committed to providing a secure website and shopping environment by protecting your privacy. Any personal information collected through treasureboxx will be handled with the strictest confidence, stored securely, and never on-sold or shared with any third party (except as required or authorised by Law).
- The information collected through this website remains the sole property of treasureboxx and will not be sold to or shared with any other organisation or third party. Information such as your name, email and shipping addresses, will be gathered when you become a member of treasureboxx. This information will be stored securely.
No credit card information is stored by treasureboxx. Our payment system uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) encryption systems to protect and encrypt your payment card data before it is transmitted through the internet. Treasureboxx uses a secure external payment gateway to process your payments. Treasureboxx cannot view, access or store your credit card details. Treasureboxx cannot guarantee the strength or effectiveness of these third party providers.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- As a member of treasureboxx you may receive regular email updates. The contents may relate to treasureboxx promotions, fashion, lifestyle, style, and beauty and industry news. You will have the ability to ‘opt out’ from receiving this material at any time. If you chose to opt out please email email@example.com.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However we are not responsible for the security practices, privacy policies or content of any external or affiliate sites.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, Shopify will then store your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).