treasureboxx uses the NZ Post overnight delivery service and R3pack compostable courier bags.
Any order placed before 1pm for the same weekend will be sent same day, otherwise the order will be shipped the next day.
- If the item isn't ready to be sent off. Examples of this include, but are not limited to: the garment is coming back from the previous customer, it is being cleaned or is getting alterations/repairs.
- NZ Post does not give a guarantee that the item will arrive overnight nor do we, it is a delivery target/guideline. Once shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking details, it is strongly suggested that you keep an eye on the tracking of the parcel incase there are any courier delays.
- Rural delivery: if your address is rural, please make sure you select, and pay for, the rural delivery shipping option. This gives notice that your order needs to be sent off as early as possible before your event as rural delivery shipping can take longer than standard urban areas. If this option is not selected at shipping, and it does not arrive on time, treasureboxx will not held accountable. Rural delivery usually takes between 1 - 3 working days, even if it is shipped on the NZ Post overnight service.
- Saturday delivery: if an order is placed after 5pm on a on Thursday or Friday morning for the current week/weekend you must select, and pay for, Saturday delivery. Without this extra tag, it may not get delivered on time. Orders that require Saturday delivery tags are at your own risk, treasureboxx will not be held accountable if they do not arrive on time and you will not be issued a refund however a credit may be supplied.
- If the rental you have booked is for a future date (i.e. not the immediate week/weekend).